Remember a while ago, when weird and animal sheet masks were in? Well I decided to purchase this box of otter masks from a Korean brand, SNP, to test it out and review it.
In my opinion, the design of the otter mask is the cutest among the SNP masks. The brand offers a selection of eight different animal masks: Continue reading “REVIEW: THE OTTER MASK”
A few months ago, I discovered this website called ibuybeauti.com while I was doing a research on websites selling korean skincare/makeup shipping to Canada. After ordering twice, it became the website I suggest to my friends.
- Great variety of korean skincare, makeup and sometimes makeup tools
- Have most of my favourite brands such as Innisfree, VDL , Laneige, HERA, Nature Republic, It’s Skin, Sulwhasoo, Holika holika, Peri pera, Skinfood and many more
- Free shipping on order over 50$ (plus 2.50$ for a tracking number) if it’s less, the shipping fee is calculated according to the weight
- 100% refund for lost packages (after 45 days after the date you placed the order)
- TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ISSUES CAUSED BY CUSTOMS (OMG can you believe that?) This means that if your order is seized by customs, they will give you a refund OR if you’re charged with extra customs fees, they will pay you back by showing them the receipt.
- Great customer service! if you have any question about the product whether is to ask when it’s back in stock or which color matches your skintone, don’t hesitate to ask them. Someone will answer you within a few days
- Give free samples( who doesn’t like free stuff haha)
- The free shipping method will take around 3 weeks( but if it’s free then it’s worth waiting right 😉 )
- Some products take longer to restock
- Some products have only one general image which is not enough to see if the product is really what you want
I really recommend this website if you’re a fan of korean beauty products because I’m always satisfied of my purchases, but if you know other websites shipping to Canada, please share with me 🙂 And please stay tuned for reviews of what Caro and I bought.
Thank you for reading, see you on the next one! 😘
Do you agree that cleaning your face with oil sounds really crazy? But guess what, it is the best thing ever. Of course I’m talking about cleansing oil, not the cooking oil. Ever since I tried my first cleansing oil bottle, it became an essential product in my cleansing routine. The one that I tried first is Fancl’s Mild Cleansing Oil. This is a Japanese brand and it is the all time number 1 on the Cosme ranking. Continue reading “Review: Fancl Cleansing Oil”
Nature Republic’s Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is my emergency first aid whenever my skin is in a bad condition. I’m sure you have heard of this if you are fan of Korean skincare. There are tons of reviews out there on this, but I still want to talk about it in case you just started getting into Korean skincare.
Usually, I use it as a facemask by applying a thick layer on my face because aloe vera is a powerful healing ingredient ( and so refreshing ), but this gel can be used Continue reading “Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera & 8 benefits”
Shu Uemura is really well-known for their cleansing oils and I always wanted to try some of it. I did get a small sample of the latest cleansing oil ultime8 sublime during my last purchase on their website. Every year around this may/ june, I am very sensitive to the environment with all the pollen flying around and my skin is Continue reading “Exquisite oils – Shu Uemura”