Ok, can we give two seconds to admire this adorable packaging? Not going to lie, this was a random purchase to fill up my Sephora cart to get the free shipping, plus I couldn’t resist to this cute dinosaur themed packaging. But never would I have known that this product would be with me every single day!
Continue reading “Review: Too Cool For School – Dinoplatz Lip Balm”
I have always been a fan of Laneige products. I have tried their skincare products, bb cushion, lipstick and face primer. And today, I want to review on the last product that I mentioned: Laneige Skin Veil Base EX in the color No.40 Light Purple. Since the day I watched a tutorial by Bubzbeauty, I always wanted to try a purple primer.
This product has been great to conceal out the yellow undertone of my skin to make it brighter. It has a creamy texture, but it is quite dry. So usually, Continue reading “Review: Laneige Skin Veil Base EX in Purple”
A few months ago, I discovered this website called ibuybeauti.com while I was doing a research on websites selling korean skincare/makeup shipping to Canada. After ordering twice, it became the website I suggest to my friends.
- Great variety of korean skincare, makeup and sometimes makeup tools
- Have most of my favourite brands such as Innisfree, VDL , Laneige, HERA, Nature Republic, It’s Skin, Sulwhasoo, Holika holika, Peri pera, Skinfood and many more
- Free shipping on order over 50$ (plus 2.50$ for a tracking number) if it’s less, the shipping fee is calculated according to the weight
- 100% refund for lost packages (after 45 days after the date you placed the order)
- TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ISSUES CAUSED BY CUSTOMS (OMG can you believe that?) This means that if your order is seized by customs, they will give you a refund OR if you’re charged with extra customs fees, they will pay you back by showing them the receipt.
- Great customer service! if you have any question about the product whether is to ask when it’s back in stock or which color matches your skintone, don’t hesitate to ask them. Someone will answer you within a few days
- Give free samples( who doesn’t like free stuff haha)
- The free shipping method will take around 3 weeks( but if it’s free then it’s worth waiting right 😉 )
- Some products take longer to restock
- Some products have only one general image which is not enough to see if the product is really what you want
I really recommend this website if you’re a fan of korean beauty products because I’m always satisfied of my purchases, but if you know other websites shipping to Canada, please share with me 🙂 And please stay tuned for reviews of what Caro and I bought.
Thank you for reading, see you on the next one! 😘
Product: Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
I got this a few months ago, but only decided to try it this month and it’s one of my june favourites. Great pigmentation & easy application. It applies on the lips smoothly even when my lips are a bit dry so the lip lines are unnoticeable. Continue reading “Bite my lips 💋”
It’s been a while that I prefer brown color eyeliner over black color because it is more natural for an everyday look. The last liquid eyeliner I bought is this Kat Von D tattoo liner in brown.
Honestly, I really didn’t like it. I can almost say it’s the worst I have tried until now even if my close friend told me it’s her favorite. Continue reading “Review: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner”
My all time favourite concealer: Bobbi Brown Corrector in the shade peach. This corrector works very well on me to cover my dark circles. You know all those all nighters to finish all the tv series…. The past products I have used make my undereye circles seem grey-ish/dusty, making it worse than before applying Continue reading “Conceal those panda eyes”