Ok, can we give two seconds to admire this adorable packaging? Not going to lie, this was a random purchase to fill up my Sephora cart to get the free shipping, plus I couldn’t resist to this cute dinosaur themed packaging. But never would I have known that this product would be with me every single day!
Continue reading “Review: Too Cool For School – Dinoplatz Lip Balm”
I have always been a fan of Laneige products. I have tried their skincare products, bb cushion, lipstick and face primer. And today, I want to review on the last product that I mentioned: Laneige Skin Veil Base EX in the color No.40 Light Purple. Since the day I watched a tutorial by Bubzbeauty, I always wanted to try a purple primer.
This product has been great to conceal out the yellow undertone of my skin to make it brighter. It has a creamy texture, but it is quite dry. So usually, Continue reading “Review: Laneige Skin Veil Base EX in Purple”
Remember a while ago, when weird and animal sheet masks were in? Well I decided to purchase this box of otter masks from a Korean brand, SNP, to test it out and review it.
In my opinion, the design of the otter mask is the cutest among the SNP masks. The brand offers a selection of eight different animal masks: Continue reading “REVIEW: THE OTTER MASK”
A few months ago, I discovered this website called ibuybeauti.com while I was doing a research on websites selling korean skincare/makeup shipping to Canada. After ordering twice, it became the website I suggest to my friends.
- Great variety of korean skincare, makeup and sometimes makeup tools
- Have most of my favourite brands such as Innisfree, VDL , Laneige, HERA, Nature Republic, It’s Skin, Sulwhasoo, Holika holika, Peri pera, Skinfood and many more
- Free shipping on order over 50$ (plus 2.50$ for a tracking number) if it’s less, the shipping fee is calculated according to the weight
- 100% refund for lost packages (after 45 days after the date you placed the order)
- TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ISSUES CAUSED BY CUSTOMS (OMG can you believe that?) This means that if your order is seized by customs, they will give you a refund OR if you’re charged with extra customs fees, they will pay you back by showing them the receipt.
- Great customer service! if you have any question about the product whether is to ask when it’s back in stock or which color matches your skintone, don’t hesitate to ask them. Someone will answer you within a few days
- Give free samples( who doesn’t like free stuff haha)
- The free shipping method will take around 3 weeks( but if it’s free then it’s worth waiting right 😉 )
- Some products take longer to restock
- Some products have only one general image which is not enough to see if the product is really what you want
I really recommend this website if you’re a fan of korean beauty products because I’m always satisfied of my purchases, but if you know other websites shipping to Canada, please share with me 🙂 And please stay tuned for reviews of what Caro and I bought.
Thank you for reading, see you on the next one! 😘
Do you agree that cleaning your face with oil sounds really crazy? But guess what, it is the best thing ever. Of course I’m talking about cleansing oil, not the cooking oil. Ever since I tried my first cleansing oil bottle, it became an essential product in my cleansing routine. The one that I tried first is Fancl’s Mild Cleansing Oil. This is a Japanese brand and it is the all time number 1 on the Cosme ranking. Continue reading “Review: Fancl Cleansing Oil”
Product: Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
I got this a few months ago, but only decided to try it this month and it’s one of my june favourites. Great pigmentation & easy application. It applies on the lips smoothly even when my lips are a bit dry so the lip lines are unnoticeable. Continue reading “Bite my lips 💋”
I got my package from Sephora today (I bought a set of perfume sprays that I will be presenting to you girls in a future post) and I got a few samples of perfume. One of them is Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum. Continue reading “Touch Point Perfume Tom Ford Black Orchid”