A few months ago, I discovered this website called ibuybeauti.com while I was doing a research on websites selling korean skincare/makeup shipping to Canada. After ordering twice, it became the website I suggest to my friends.
- Great variety of korean skincare, makeup and sometimes makeup tools
- Have most of my favourite brands such as Innisfree, VDL , Laneige, HERA, Nature Republic, It’s Skin, Sulwhasoo, Holika holika, Peri pera, Skinfood and many more
- Worldwide shipping
- Free shipping on order over 50$ (plus 2.50$ for a tracking number) if it’s less, the shipping fee is calculated according to the weight
- 100% refund for lost packages (after 45 days after the date you placed the order)
- TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ISSUES CAUSED BY CUSTOMS (OMG can you believe that?) This means that if your order is seized by customs, they will give you a refund OR if you’re charged with extra customs fees, they will pay you back by showing them the receipt.
- Great customer service! if you have any question about the product whether is to ask when it’s back in stock or which color matches your skintone, don’t hesitate to ask them. Someone will answer you within a few days
- Give free samples( who doesn’t like free stuff haha)
- The free shipping method will take around 3 weeks( but if it’s free then it’s worth waiting right 😉 )
- Some products take longer to restock
- Some products have only one general image which is not enough to see if the product is really what you want
I really recommend this website if you’re a fan of korean beauty products because I’m always satisfied of my purchases, but if you know other websites shipping to Canada, please share with me 🙂 And please stay tuned for reviews of what Caro and I bought.
Thank you for reading, see you on the next one! 😘